The Only ACIN Chapter Of The St. Andrew Brotherhood
The 1936 Brotherhood of St. Andrew chapter at St. Augustine’s - the only chapter in the ACIN schools, chartered in 1934.
Records of the DFMS: Executive Council Missionary Program Photographic Records
©The Archives of the Episcopal Church, DFMS
“The Only ACIN Chapter Of The St. Andrew Brotherhood,” The Church Awakens: African Americans and the Struggle for Justice, accessed March 24, 2019, https://www.episcopalarchives.org/church-awakens/items/show/76.